Join us for 2018 User Group Exchange May 21 - 24, 2018 in Denver, Colorado!
Join us for 2017 ACI User Group Exchange! This multi-day conference brings together our customers with ACI knowledge leaders to connect, learn and share information about the payments industry and ACI products and solutions. More information to follow.
Top 5 reasons to attend
- Learn from your peers and ACI by participating in an in-depth pre-conference training session on Fraud SQL rule writing, getting the most out of your Postilion or BASE24-eps + UP Framework solution, or EMV lessons learned.
- Connect with others at the networking events: Welcome Reception, Women's Initiative Reception and Wild West Customer Appreciation Dinner.
- Enter the conversation between ACI, industry analysts and customers like you during 75+ breakout sessions.
- Meet ACI's senior leadership by snagging one of the limited seats at a Fireside Chat and picking their brains on industry hot topics.
- Share your experiences and collaborate with your peers to advance our global payments ecosystem.
Customer group discount
Is your company sending more than 3 attendees to 2017 ACI User Group Exchange? Take advantage of our Buy 3 Registrations, Get 1 Free customer offer! Simply register all of your attendees together as a group and use the discount code GROUP17 on every fourth registration. Access instructions for using the GROUP17 discount code here.
For additional information
Letter to your boss
Need to convince your boss that you should attend 2017 ACI User Group Exchange? Simply download the letter, fill in the blanks and send to your boss.
2017 ACI User Group Exchange
JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort and Spa in Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.
June 26-29, 2017
Beginning May 27, 2017
No longer open for registration.
See group discount code instructions to the left
If you cancel prior to June 1, 2017, 50% of your registration fees will be returned. After that date no refunds will be issued.