User Group Overview
Help Shape the Agenda
We want to hear from you! Are there any specific agenda topics not covered below that you would like added?
- Payments intelligence strategy update & PRM roadmap
- ACI Model Generator (AMG) Demo – building a fully functioning adaptive machine learning model within 60 minutes
- Rule writing techniques – alert suppression strategies
- PRM – Partners & Verified Solutions including use cases
- Exploring the PRM database - understanding unknown tables and what they are used for
- Guest speakers from two of our partners that can provide added value to PRM and your fraud detection capabilities
- Application fraud (Onboarding) PRM demo and use cases
- REST Services in PRM
- PSD2, RTS-SCA & Exemptions - status and updates
- Latest features & functionality within PRM – V8.8 and soon to be released V9.0
- Implementing EMV 3DS strategies in PRM
- PRM in the public cloud
- Open table – bring your best rule ideas and success stories
- APP (Authorised Push Payment) fraud – how can it be stopped?
- Customer guest speaker – hearing first-hand how they use PRM
Review & email your input to Jay.Floyd@aciworldwide.com
We have selected the stunning city of Barcelona for this year’s event. The beautiful coastline, architecture and delicious food attract people from all over the world. Barcelona ranks among the most beautiful cities in Europe, and due to it’s central location the city is easily accessible from almost every country.
The event will take place at H10 Casanova Barcelona, housed in a beautiful 18th century building in the heart of Barcelona. The hotel has been recently renovated and boasts a Sky Bar terrace with plunge pool and city views.
H10 Casanova Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, 559
08011 Barcelona, Spain
T (34) 93 396 48 00