User Group Overview
Help Shape the Agenda
Review & email your input to Jay.Floyd@aciworldwide.com
- Payments intelligence strategy update & PRM roadmap
- Introducing the new ‘ACI Model Builder’
- Advanced rule writing techniques – the do’s & don’ts in rule writing
- Creating a Payments Intelligence Hub – endpoints & orchestration
- Utilising existing PRM functionalities in different ways
- Mule & sleeper accounts – the great hidden European problem & ideas in how to tackle it
- AML5D, PSD2, RTS-SCA, Reporting - status and updates
- Latest Features & Functionality within PRM – V8.8
- Dashboard systems & external reporting
- Bring a top rule, the problem, criteria and success story
- Compelling events & how they are impacting the industry
(customer experience, fraud trends, regulation & industry initiatives)
- Enriching PRM with 3rd party intelligence
We have selected the stunning city of Prague within the Czech Republic this year. The City of a Hundred Spires on the Vltava River is known to people from all over the world and ranks among the most beautiful cities in Europe.
Prague's location in the heart of Europe makes the city easily accessible from almost every country. Sixty-seven airlines fly to 157 destinations from the Václav Havel Airport, one of the busiest airports in Central Europe.
The event will take place at Hotel Josef: A central location close to the main tourist attractions of Prague: The Republic Square, Old Town Square, Charles Bridge as well as the Prague Castle are all within walking distance from Hotel Josef.
Rybná 20, 110 00 Prague 1
Email: email@example.com or Phone: +420 221 700 901
*When booking your hotel, mention you are attending an "ACI Worldwide Event" in order
to recieve the discounted room rate of €118 per night