The deadline has now passed.
Existing sponsors of ACI Exchange 2019 may click here to login to review or modify your selections. We look forward to seeing you in DC!
ACI Exchange 2019 is the must-attend event in which ACI brings together customers and industry experts to network, learn and share information about the current and future state of the payments industry and the ACI products and solutions that support it.
Don't miss out on sponsoring at this premier event.
The sponsorship deadline is May 3, 2019. All requests are handled on a first-come, first-served basis. We encourage you to make your sponsorship selection as soon as possible to guarantee your spot.
About the Event
- Packed agenda focused on payments thought leadership, networking, collaboration and learning
- Top industry experts present compelling and thought-provoking insights in general session presentations
- ACI customers, ACI product experts and leaders in the payments industry lead insighful and interactive discussions in 50+ breakout sessions
- Evening social events designed for networking, sharing and some fun
About Our Attendees
- 425 attendees across 145 companies from 21 countries
- 22% registration growth year over year
- 98% of ACI Exchange 2018 attendees surveyed indicated they would recommend this event to a peer
- 91% of ACI Exchange 2018 attendees surveyed indicated they would recommend the vendor hall events to a peer
- Roles of attendees span from business operations, front- and back-end technical executive and C-suite roles
- Industries include large and small financial insitutions retailers, national switches, processors, transportation and hospitality organizations
- Maximize your exposure by promoting your brand to key individuals across the global payments community
- Network with ACI customers, staff and other vendors and partners throughout the conference
- Develop new parnerships and business leads
- Retain existing customers by spending time with them during the event
- Gain industry insights from keynote speakers, ACI customers and product and industry experts in our compelling and thought-provoking general and breakout sessions